You are probably wondering who is this girl? This new blog, Simply Genevieve?
Well, first off let me get all the cats out of the bag, by saying that my name is actually Grace. I know your probably shocked. My middle name is Genevieve and I absolutely love the name, and it is why I decided to use the name for my blog!
Here are some more facts about me, so you can get to know my better and learn more about me!
- I am a college Student at UW-Stout, but I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Majoring in Professional Communications and Emerging Media, with an applied focus in Journalism and Fashion. I used to be an Apparel Design Student, with a minor in Journalism-it was a quick and easy choice to switch to
my new major.
- I went to college instead of high school my senior year (PSEO)
- I love music
- I have a boyfriend, we have been in love for just about 2 years
- I am very independent and driven, sometimes too much so
- I love love love animals, my dog Sidney is the best
- I don’t eat red meat and I barely eat or drink any dairy
- I play guitar, piano, and I sing
- My favorite flowers are Peonies and Sunflowers
- One of my favorite things to look at are tree tops
- God is my salvation
- I have been working since I turned 15 years old serving/hosting; first job was at a family owned Malt Shop in my hometown
- I have one brother, and a whole nation of sisters (DELTA ZETA)
- I have struggled with self-esteem and confidence since I was little
- I love traveling – seriously, I mean it. (NYC,LA, Alaska are my favs so far)
- I love anything rose scented
- I can get annoyed super easy, especially if I’m trying to explain something, and it’s just not getting anywhere.
- Coffee in an IV, please.
- Finally, I always laugh at my own jokes 😀
So there is a little bit about me!