Do you daydream about drinking mango and strawberry smoothies on the beach, while the sun is out and it is above 80 degrees ( my perfect weather basically being anything above 75-90 degrees 🙂 ).
I know I do!
While growing up in this frozen tundra, or more commonly known as the Midwest, I have gotten to to appreciate the 5 months (if we are lucky) of nice weather (AKA above 75!) 🙂
When I think of summer I think of:
- Long drives with the music loud and all the windows open
- The sun shining on all the tree tops
- Setting up a hammock and taking a nap or reading a book (more likely taking a nap)
- Being able to wear cute clothes and not have to cover them with a huge obnoxious coat
- The Beach
- Late nights with my friends causing shenanigans
- Simple natural makeup
- NEW SKINCARE
- Sundays with Natalie
- Lighter hair
- Tan (or in my case Sunburn lol)
- Fruity Drinks
- Spending time with my love
- Walking my dog
- Exploring the city-coffee shops and walking around Lake Calhoun
- Star Gazing
These are things that I love to do, or what I think about to get me through the winter months and the unending snow.
Let me know in the Comments what you want to see more of on Simply G. I really want to make content that people want to read about!
Until next time..