This is my first post in awhile. I realize that.
Over the couple months I have been MIA, I have been really trying to be a more happy and simple person. I was just really lost and I needed to get my head cleared.
Well, Its cleared now, and I had some major changes in my life:
I dropped out of the apparel program and am now in Communications (Best decision I have ever made for myself)
- I really got to analyze my actions and realize that my attitude had to change.
- I deepened my Relationship with Jesus Christ (Another Best Decision I made)
I have made it my goal in 2018, to simply be a better person.
I (try to) journal a little every day, so I wanted to share with you one of my sections:
Things That Make Me Happy
Things that make me happy are:
- Sunday brunches
- Sunny Days
- Warm Days (a perfect temp for me is anywhere from 70-90 degrees)
- Laying in the sun
- listening/ watching thunderstorms
- Laughing till it hurts ( I love a good Joke)
- Hearing the rain while i sleep
- Waking up to the sun beaming through my bedroom window
- The smell of a bonfire
- Holding real photographs
- Thrift Stores
- Sitting by a bonfire
- Swimming in the lake
- Singing worship Music (A Million Lifetimes)
- Reading outside
- Coffee Shops
- Board games
- Making Forts
- Cute restaurants
- Playing with Makeup
- The sound of Birds Chirping the morning
- The feeling I get when I am in the Airport
- Road Trips
- Tea and coffee
- Snuggling up with a blanket
So that is a pretty long list! (the order of which the things are listed don’t have any meaning at all. It is just how I wrote them down when I thought of something).
This helped me put a lot of things in perspective, I look at this list when I am feeling sad or in a mood, because there is something on that list that I can always do and it is the simple things in life that can make someone so happy.
I really encourage you to make a happiness list, because it has honestly helped me so much!